Sunday 20 February 2011

A superb 10,000pt Fantasy Battle

Warning ! This is not a battle report but just some great photos from a 10,000pt WFB game with a couple of excellent all painted armies (High Elves and an Orcs and Goblins, Ogre alliance).



I've been lazy recently updating this blog so, while you wait for the next report, I thought I'd share some great pics that Luis Miguel (one of the Warhammer Battle Reporters Facebook group members posted on my wall).

I'd just like to say that I haven't forgotten about this blog and it is a work in progress so expect more bat reps soon - thanks for your patience.

I don't have a write up for you but if you were wondering... the game was played over 10 turns and the Orcs & Goblins / Ogres gave the High Elves a sound thrashing. They captured the Elven King's Tomb, breached the castle gates (the game objectives) and they killed the High Elf General ! Ouch !


High Elves vs Orcs and Goblins / Ogres Alliance


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments